我好想快点要到你的BUBU熊,我真的很想给你打电话,我真的很沉重+一点悲伤——也因为学校的事情。晚安。

我知道现在是下午。

We are fimaly !

啊,这是我见过最难打通的电话啊
Too young to die ,too old to Rock n' roll

经常做梦就是打个很急的电话,可是一直播错号,,,跟你这很象,,,

我能想象你当时的心情,,,哈哈哈,,,TMD地震,,,

我日他妈的中国邮政!我寄的包裹都过去五天了,小叶子现在还是没收到东西!!!发短信查询显示是“未妥投”,可是他妈的12号都到了德阳了,为啥到现在还不“妥投”?日你姐姐的中国邮政,我的BUBU熊要是不见了,那,那我就找别的快递公司,并号召身边所有的人以后都不再鸟中国邮政!!!

黑夜!

不许说脏话!

We are fimaly !

说脏话很粗狂啊···

http://blogs.reuters.com/photo/2008/06/16/walking-with-survivors-audio-slideshow/

路透社的博客,NIR发给我们的,最真实的写照,那照片很强,谁英语听力好的帮忙翻译下,膜拜先

曾狗同志!!!!

敬佩您!!~~~~~~~~~~~~```

(没开玩笑 十分严肃滴说)

At the fartest damn bong`` after we feel the earthquake in Shanghai,I leave for Sichuan.As I arrive,I try to find the heart of the story and to do something interesting,challenging and with the stronger human we expect.The next day,I met four young Chinese volunteers looking for a way to help.And the (one challenge) across us to high ~~a small village,which has been cut off by laslens? with the decide to go for it. We leave  with no food and need to `````of the day that time.We follow about 5o sodiers carring ba``and `` medicine the villagers.And we stop walking from Hanwang town to the village called J(Q)inbin some twenty kilometres ~~ the river.The roul form Hanwang to Jinbin used to a roul by the river.And already desrtoy by lenslies?.For the most `` feet,you can `leave `` on the one's rode.We walk a long side of the river acoss it necessary bo`.And after the seven hours,some will``` in the dark.We are arrive to the`,with sodiers in spare open fire.I see very few villagers and think the ``missed the main bomn here.We did not arrive to the village,there is nothing much I can do but ``.ALL I can do is trying to dry my clothes and shoes by the fire.At fist ``I struck with villagers coming from somewhere.And soiders weeking ``up.Understanding what was going now,the village is a few kilemeters away.It is badly hit by the earthquake,and not``any more.Who ever survive the quake,just flee out now.Young,old,?have a few sick with some water few basic belowing and many cigarette. They ong? go as fast as they can to a safer place.Out of the hurres after the shopo```.The main danger of the earthquake is the earthshocks.The fast ``is ``.And the nature is in its great to makes you feel`` helpless.Moutains contain to rivers,and rivers can go upside down.There is nothing to``or nothing to be predicted.Your felling need to go out,and the sooner the better.During our trickt` out,the was the only``.And in some bomn,you see b`` of moutains falling `` there.And think what the next one  one could be just standing now.After about two hours of walking,``with about thousandes of survivers.We are stopped by a few soilder,who say the way is blocked.`` the `Chinese understand that there are some problems to continue the ``with the group .After long two hours of waiting,and after shocks of orther side down,we start walking again.One after the other we walk of much lenslies.By the riverside ,claming the nest few moutains that after the ``,we get to Hanwang.`` of the amazing experience,the surviver who I followed with the mire`` by the ``of the feet.Helping the sick,one dead and all people sharing little water and biscuits and no `double ``` 

没耐心了............

错单词就错吧`没听懂就算了呗````````                      

没耐心了...................我还要不要翻译捏?

以后看吧``

We are fimaly !

返回列表