返回列表 发帖
看下新头像先

怎么一点不好看
悲惨

丑陋的躯体。扭曲的灵魂。

看了这篇文章。我对猪这种动物肃然起敬。以后决定晒吃猪肉

Don't cry建议边听边看

我是叔本华。 我说:上帝死了。 我是尼采。 我说:人们割断血管,是为了获得自由。 我是歌德。 我是个阳痿。 我是海明威。 我是个双性恋者 我是卡尔卡。 我患上了爱滋病, 我是福柯。 我唯一的亲人,我的妹妹,她疯了, 我是蒙克。 我死在了那个男妓的棍子下 我是介川龙之介。我自杀了,流干了最后一滴血,我才看清了这个世界。 我是小猪。我说:我不知道。 闭上眼,一片黑暗,但却光明。挣开眼,一片光明,但却黑暗。 造物主终将不肯遗弃谁。决定了人类的身体。也给了人类无限大的主宰---灵魂 上帝在失意的时候赋予安慰,却怕骄傲,一次次剥夺选择的权利。既然造人又何苦当作一件物品去侍弄。 我不知道,真有一片土地让我们去逃离吗? 武士手中的刀,砍去世间的一切,只剩下自己和他两个人. 这个世界是个透明如冰的世界,是个疾病性的神经质世界,我什么时候可以勇敢的自杀,极端,压抑,放纵是生命的悲剧。爱情在仇恨中挣扎,世界在欲望中沉沦。 丑陋的躯体,扭曲的灵魂。强烈的HIP-HOP。长发的男人,妖艳的女子。可笑的city-war。这是什么?这是什么?午夜复活节的坟地,火光下绚烂的死亡。 孩子:一个人,是否可以纯净的象一篇童话,象一片雪? 老者:童话不属于现实。雪最终会融化。 孩子躺在冰冷里。蜷缩着睡了………… talk to me softly there's something in your eyes don't hang your head in sorrow and please don't cry i know how you feel inside i've i've been there before somethin's changin' inside you and don't you know don't you cry tonight i still love you baby don't you cry tonight don't you cry tonight there's a heaven above you baby and don't you cry tonight give me a whisper and give me a sigh give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye don't you take it so hard now and please don't take it so bad i'll still be thinkin' of you and the times we had...baby and don't you cry tonight don't you cry tonight don't you cry tonight there's a heaven above you baby and don't you cry tonight and please remember that i never lied and please remember how i felt inside now honey you gotta make it your own way but you'll be alright now sugar you'll feel better tomorrow come the morning light now baby and don't you cry tonight an don't you cry tonight an don't you cry tonight there's a heaven above you baby and don't you cry don't you ever cry don't you cry tonight baby maybe someday don't you cry don't you ever cry don't you cry tonight 这是我听着这首歌写的,建议大家边听边看 <此贴子已经被猪!编辑过>

如果你能让我吃你的肉。我会更有灵感。

是啊 早说了你有天赋么

但是我还是感觉DON'T CRY一下让枪炮成了8,9十年代的后街男孩了.还是敲天门最好!下来是SWEET CHILD O'MINE

其实我听civil是最有感觉的,但是我喜欢这首歌的旋律

喜欢  Ain't It Fun    的  现场感  和所有的吉他SOLO

返回列表