返回列表 发帖

Him的Funeral Of Hearts(有谱哈)

[mp=100,100]http://aero.plk83.edu.hk/~02m034/funeral_of_heart.mp3[/mp] HIM - The Funeral Of Hearts Tabbed by andreas_savva. Email: andreas_k_savva@hotmail.com CHORDS USED F#m E D A Bm Fm G#m F# B e|--2---7---5---5---2---1---4---2---2---| B|--2---9---7---5---3---1---4---2---4---| G|--2---9---7---6---4---1---4---3---4---| D|--4---9---7---7---4---3---6---4---4---| A|--4---7---5---7---2---3---6---4---2---| E|--2---7---5---5---2---1---4---2---2---| Chorus: F#m E Love's the Funeral Of Hearts D A E and an ode for cruelty, F#m E Where angels cry blood D A E on flowers of evil in bloom, F#m E The Funeral Of Hearts D A E and a plea for mercy, F#m E when Love is a gun D A E separating me from you. Verse 1: F#m E A She was the sun shining upon D F#m Bm F#m the tomb of your hopes and dreams so frail, E A He was the moon painting you D F#m Bm F#m with its glow so vulnerable and pale. Chorus: F#m E Love's the Funeral Of Hearts D A E and an ode for cruelty, F#m E Where angels cry blood D A E on flowers of evil in bloom, F#m E The Funeral Of Hearts D A E and a plea for mercy, F#m E when Love is a gun D A E separating me from you. Verse 2: F#m E A She was the wind carrying in D F#m Bm F#m all the troubles and fears you've for years tried to forget, E A He was the fire restless and wild D F#m Bm F#m and you were like a moth to that flame. F#m, E, D, A, E, F#m, E, D, A, E Bridge: D E Fm The heretic seal beyond divine F#m E D Pray to God whos deaf and blind E Fm The last rights for souls on fire F#m E D E, Fm, F# Three little words and a question why Chorus: G#m F# Love's the Funeral Of Hearts E B F# and an ode for cruelty, G#m F# When angels cry blood E B F# on flowers of evil in bloom, G#m F# The Funeral Of Hearts E B F# and a plea for mercy, G#m F# where Love is a gun E B F# G#m separating me from you. <此贴子已经被作者编辑过>

返回列表